Go West IT is seeking a talented and solution-oriented Account Manager to facilitate the exceptional delivery of services to our customers, from the initial sales cycle through handoff to Engineering and ongoing client relationship management. This key team member will work alongside the [Tom’s New Title], gain a comprehensive understanding of our organization, clients, solutions, and processes, and will gradually take on more ownership of the process over time.
If you have extremely strong active listening and communication skills (verbal and written), a professional demeanor, technical proficiency to understand our technology and industry dynamics, as well as hardware specs and benefits, and the desire to be mentored and grow your skillset, you could be a great fit for this role.
Go West IT is a fast-growing IT services firm that provides comprehensive support solutions to businesses with 10 – 200 users. We do this by listening to our clients, helping them to define their IT needs, then designing and implementing solutions to meet their objectives. For the majority of our customers, we are their IT department and handle everything from ordering PCs to building and maintaining computer networks and provisioning sophisticated cloud services.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an organization on the cutting edge of technical innovation, that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest business technologies
- Mentorship, ongoing feedback, and a commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, life, disability and 401K with generous matching
What we’ll expect from you:
- Detail-focused personality with a penchant for organization and process, with very strong follow up skills
- Solution-minded, and friendly demeanor with a strength in building strong business relationships internally and externally
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply caring about offering and delivering the best possible services and effort with a sense of urgency
- Project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, from a macro and micro perspective
- The proficiency to collaborate with a very strong technical team, while simultaneously being able to communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prioritize and systematically address the needs of Go West’s prospective and existing customers, and ensure their needs are fully addressed
- An understanding of the pace and demands associated with IT consulting
- Excellence at setting expectations and communicating
- Ability to learn quickly, with a love of taking on new challenges
What you will be doing:
- Attending meetings alongside the [Tom’s new title] with prospective and existing customers to understand their needs and capture takeaways
- Conducting follow up discovery interviews and onsite audits to further understand needs
- Conducting research and collaborating with the technical team to recommend/present solutions, solicit commitments, and execute service agreements
- Coordinate handoff to the Engineering team and the ultimate delivery of services
- Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4-year degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Authorization to work in the US
Go West IT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.