Account Manager and Solutions Consultant
Do you love technology, and get excited by the impact it can make on a business? When chatting with existing or potential clients, do you deeply listen to their stated and unstated needs, and get great satisfaction out of serving as a trusted advisor and offering them effective solutions? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as a team to get those solutions implemented?
If so, and you’d like to make a long-term home in a company that really cares about both employees and customers, you may be a great fit in our organization as an Account Manager and Solutions Consultant. In this role, you would facilitate the exceptional delivery of services to our customers, from the initial conversations through handoff to Engineering and ongoing client relationship management.
We are a fast-growing IT services firm that provides comprehensive solutions to businesses with 10 – 200 users. We do this by listening to our clients, helping them to define their IT needs, then designing and implementing solutions to meet their objectives. For the majority of our customers, we are their IT department and handle everything from ordering PCs to building and maintaining computer networks and provisioning sophisticated cloud services.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an organization on the cutting edge of technical innovation, that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest business technologies
- Mentorship, ongoing feedback, and a commitment to professional development with resources to learn and improve on an ongoing basis
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, life, disability and 401K with generous matching
What we’ll expect from you:
- Extreme attention to detail, organization, and process, with very strong follow up skills
- Friendly demeanor with a strength in building strong business relationships internally and externally
- Excellent active listening, written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Projection of a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Ability to learn quickly, with a love of taking on new challenges
What you will be doing:
- Attending meetings with prospective and existing customers to understand their IT and business needs and capture takeaways
- Conducting research and collaborating with the technical team to recommend/present solutions to current and potential customers
- Coordinating handoff of new work to the Engineering team and overseeing the ultimate delivery of services
- Ensuring our customers are satisfied and have the best possible IT solutions for their organizations on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4-year degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Authorization to work in the US
Go West IT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.