Technical Account Manager
Do you love technology, and get excited by the impact it can make on a business? When chatting with existing or potential clients, do you deeply listen to their stated and unstated needs, and get great satisfaction out of serving as a trusted advisor and leveraging your technical knowledge, experience, and aptitude to offer them effective IT solutions? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as a team to get those solutions implemented?
If so, and if you’d like to make a long-term home in a company that really cares about both employees and customers, you may be a great fit in our organization as a Technical Account Manager.
We are a fast-growing IT services firm that provides comprehensive solutions to businesses with 20 – 300 users. We do this by listening to our clients, helping them to define their IT needs, then designing and implementing solutions to meet their objectives. For the majority of our customers, we are their IT department and handle everything from ordering PCs to building and maintaining computer networks and provisioning sophisticated cloud services.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an organization on the cutting edge of technical innovation, that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest business technologies
- Mentorship, ongoing feedback, and a commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include paid time off, professional development stipend, medical, dental, life, disability and 401K with generous matching
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Leveraging your technical proficiency and solution-mindedness to conduct in-depth discovery meetings with customers and prospects, and to research and collaborate with the technical team to recommend/present solutions
- Using your friendly demeanor and strength in building strong business relationships to field incoming referrals and inquiries from prospective customers, and to manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis through regular touch points, business reviews, and by acting as the customer advocate
- Demonstrating your detail-focused and process-oriented personality and follow up skills to solicit commitments, execute service agreements, manage the customer onboarding process, and working with the technical team to manage projects and the ultimate delivery of services
- Living Go West IT's core values of caring, constant improvement, execution, critical thinking, and willingness (https://gowestit.recruitee.com/#)
- Participating and engaging with EOS principles; including collaborating in weekly meetings to discuss issues, review key performance indicators and drive progress on quarterly objectives (https://www.eosworldwide.com/), and assisting with organizational initiatives to increase the number of managed endpoints, develop new service offerings, and improve process/service
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Account Management
- 2 or 4-year degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the pace and demands associated with IT consulting
- Ability to learn quickly, with a love of taking on new challenges
- Authorization to work in the US
Go West IT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.